HantecFx is an ECN forex broker, operated by Hantec Markets, which is part of the Hantec Group, a global company with interests in investments and wealth management. HantecFx offers Forex, Bullion and CFD trading for its clients. Featuring the no dealing desk model, HantecFx brings the power of ECN forex trading to its clients.
With HantecFx ECN accounts, traders can choose between the Currenex Classic or Currenx Viking accounts. Regulated by the FSA in the UK with register no. 502635, and offering custodian banking services also known as segregated forex accounts, HantecFx makes for an ideal ECN forex broker.
HantecFx ECN Account Types
|Individual ECN Account|
|Min. Deposit||1000 USD(MT4, Currenex Viking)
25000 USD (Currenex Classic)
|Commissions||$4 for 1 standard lot (100,000 units of base currency)|
|Instruments||50 Forex Currency Pairs, Gold and CFD|
|Min. Trade Size||0.01 lot|
|Base Account Currency||USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, AUD, CAD and CNY|
|Platforms||MetaTrader 4, Currenex Classic, Currenex Viking|
|Deposit Methods||Credit Cards, Bank WIRE|
About the Company – HantecFx
HantecFx is regulated by the FSA in the UK with registration no. 502635 and is also a member of the Financial services compensation scheme (FSCS). This means that HantecFx clients are covered up to an amount of GBP50,000 in the event the company they trade with (in this case HantecFx) defaults.
However, HantecFx goes a step further by keeping their client accounts in a seperate bank account, thus ensuring that client funds at HantecFx are segreggated and away from the company’s operating capital.
HantecFx is made up of the following executive management team.
- Bashir Nurmohamed – Chief Executive Officer
- Hayel Abu Hamdan – Chief Operating Officer
- Richard Lam – Director
- Tang Yu Lap – Non Executive Director
- James Yu – Non Executive Director
- Richard Cohen – Non Executive Director
HantecFx Pricing & Spreads
HantecFx offer 5 decimal quotes with spreads starting from 1.8. Traders get access to transparent pricing and therefore no mark ups in the spreads. HantecFx is made up of 14 Tier 1 liquidity providers that include major banks such as UBS, Deutsche Bank, Credit Swiss to name a few.
The commissions charged by HantecFx are $4 per 1million for Prime brokerage or $25 per million for ECN based in volumes.
- Currenex Viking and Currenex Classic platforms
- Broker neutral platforms ECN/STP, no order manipulation/no stop hunting
- Possibility of trading between the spread
- Scalper/day trader friendly (high frequency traders with very close stops)
- Depth of Liquidity, 16 top tier banks providing the liquidity
- Daily settlement method
- Safety of Funds (Segregated funds)
- 24 Hour around the clock support for queries and platform troubleshooting and account management, from Sunday 22.00 till Friday 22.00 GMT
- Multi Account manager (MAM) – Percentage, Equity & Lot allocation
- Trade Standard, Mini and Micro Lot accounts for precise position allocation
- Stop Loss, Take Profit & Pending order functionality
- All Expert Advisor (EA) trading accepted
- Partial close of positions facility available
- Live risk and order management
- Multi lingual client support desk
HantecFx – Trading Tools & Features
HantecFx offers traders free MYFX trading license. Besides Forex, HantecFx also offers traders Gold and CFD trading with spreads from just 50cents for gold trading. CFD products extend to UK, US, Europe and Asian markets.
Traders at HantecFx can make use of ECTrader, a superior forex trading signals provider. Founded by a group of successful forex traders, EC Trader works in conjunction with a leading forex analytics framework known as the FX Market Operation that is based upon various trading philosophies and math which studies the market activities from a price oriented perspective.
Below are some examples of the FX Market Operation signals offered by EC Trader.
HantecFx – Conclusion
HantecFx is a great forex broker to trade with that is backed by the FSA and seggregated trading accounts, the combination of these two make for a secure and transparent ecn forex broker. By direct tie ups with the top liquidity providers, traders can truly experience the excitement of ECN forex trading with no requotes or slippages. Opening an account is very simple and traders only need to follow the on-screen instructions. Account approval is usually quick (takes an average of 1 hour at the max).